Free Vietnamese Translations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Free Vietnamese-English Translation Forum!

Go down

Welcome To Free Vietnamese-English Translation Forum! Empty Welcome To Free Vietnamese-English Translation Forum!

Post  Admin Mon May 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a vietnamese language lovers. The reason I setup this forum is to help members who have vietnamese girlfriends translate their sms or online translation.

You can post any vietnamese message in our Free Translations area or you can join us as a VIP members and use our free sms translation services.

Joining as a VIP members will allow you to send sms to us and we'll translate your vietnamese message and reply you immediately. You can send any amount of sms to us and we'll translate them for you for free Smile

However, membership fee for VIP members is S$10 per month during this promotional period. Signup now and you'll be paying only S$10 every month. If you signup after the promotional period, you'll be paying S$20 every month.

You can sms me at 8227 5774 for UOB Internet Banking Transfer or UOB Account No. for Cash Deposit into our account. Once you've deposit the membership fee, you can start sending sms for translation.

Thanks
Sands

PS: This service is provide to all in Singapore only

Admin
Admin

https://vietnamese.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down